This is your opportunity to work with experienced designers and developers from around the world.
Work virtually from anywhere, really.
Working remotely offers flexibility, autonomy, a better work-life balance, and cost savings.
Receive free mentorship
On-the-job training in web design and development can help a new employee gain practical skills, feel more comfortable and confident, and have a supportive learning environment where they can ask questions and seek help.
Meet freelancers just like you!
Working with us brings opportunities to work with a variety of clients, attend industry events, and meet new people in your field.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Virtual Assistant to join our growing website design agency. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our team of designers and developers as they create visually stunning and functional websites for our clients. You will be the primary point of contact for clients, handling tasks such as scheduling appointments, answering questions, and providing project updates. You will also assist with tasks such as research, data entry, and social media management.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, answering questions, providing project updates, and scheduling appointments
- Assist with research and data entry tasks as needed
- Handle social media management tasks, including scheduling posts and engaging with followers
- Assist with organizing and managing project files and documents
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed to support the team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with project management tools, such as Asana or Trello
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Previous experience as a virtual assistant or in a related role is preferred, but not required
We are looking for a team player who is comfortable working remotely and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are highly organized and detail-oriented, and have a strong passion for design and web development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.